MOTIQUA HALL BEAUTY
HOW TO APPLY
1. Place the lash on your eyelid to measure and trim off the excess band from the end.
2. After cutting, slightly bend the lash to slightly loosen the band for a comfortable application.
3. Apply a lash applicator glue and allow 30 seconds to dry.
4. With a pair of tweezers, gently place the strip on an angle while looking straight ahead.
5. Let the glue slightly dry and squeeze the tweezers to your natural eyelashes.
6. You can apply mascara to blend your natural eyelashes with the mink lashes.
HOW TO CARE
Proper care of 3D Mink Lashes will allow you to re-use them over 25 times.
After each use, take a damp cue tip (water or water based makeup remover) and rub along the band of the lash to loosen the glue.
Do NOT use oil based makeup remover as they will destroy the integrity of the lash band.
Gently remove the band starting with the inner corner of your eye and SLOWLY pull off. Grab the band and not your lashes.
You may soak the lashes in 70% alcohol to dissolve the glue or any mascara.
Gently dry the lashes and pull off any excess glue with your fingers.
Store in lash container until next use.